Online Training Courses for Data Protection & Data Security
Corporate data protection and data security can only be guaranteed when your employees are trained on a regular basis. The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) also require proof of successful completion of this training and that the actual acquired knowledge be demonstrated.
The online training courses on data protection and data security provided by activeMind AG provide you with the ideal solution to this challenge. Your employees can complete the online training modules on any device at any time, review the teaching contents online and download a certificate that proves they have successfully completed the respective training course.
Questions and answers about online trainings
Rapid technological development, profound legal changes as well as increasing complexity require that employees be trained on innovations in data protection and data security on a regular basis. Repetitive training also helps your employees brush up on what they have already learned.
The organizational effort to ensure and verify that all employees involved with data processing are familiar with the current state of the legislation can quickly become overwhelming for the data protection officer. Online data protection and IT security training courses assist in this process because every employee can learn independently and at his or her own pace. The respective supervisor can also monitor the progress of the employee training.
- Practice-oriented content
- Effective transfer of knowledge at a low cost
- Employees are not limited by time or location
- Memorability through the use of multimedia elements
- Meeting compliance requirements by documentation of training success
Your employees can complete the online training courses independently of a specific date and on their preferred device. Training progress can be easily monitored online. After passing the test, the respective course certificate can be printed directly via the portal.
The complex contents are presented to the employee via multimedia. Special emphasis is placed on practical relevance. With films and interactive elements, the correct way to deal with sensitive data is taught in a playful and memorably manner.
- Data protection and data security
- Personal data
- Particular categories of personal data
- Practical conduct
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) [Datenschutz-Grundverordnung]
- Important legal updates
- Technical and organisational requirements
- Subsidiaries & off-site employees
- Commissioned data processing
- Data protection in marketing
- Securing the workstation
- Handling passwords
- Using e-mail
- Data storage & removal
- Printing & faxing
- Relations with customers, suppliers and partners
- Transferring data
- Dealing with authorities (e.g. the police)
- Rights of the affected parties (data subjects)
- Proper handling of e-mails
- E-Mail encryption
- Cloud services
- Secure data exchange
- Secure Internet surfing at home
- Handling passwords
- Information classification
- Dealing with sensitive information/sensitive data
- Workstation security (social engineering)
- Security when traveling
- Mobile devices (notebooks, tablets, smartphones, USB sticks and external hard drives)
- Security of private smartphones
- Social networks